The Indian Jewish Heritage Center in Nevatim
Contribute to the Preservation of the Indian Jewish Culture and the Establishment of the Very First Center for Indian Jewish Traditions in the World
How can I make a donation?
1) Online – for a protected and secure contribution please click on your preferred method below:
2) By Telephone: Call Mira at
+97254-3170051 , +9728-6238299
3) By direct deposit to Bank Mizrachi Tfahot / 20/ account no.546721 Rambam branch /464 ,
Please send us confirmation of the deposit [including Name, Address and Telephone number] to Fax no. 153-8-6238299 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
so we can send you a receipt.
4) By Standing Order – please click here for the form.
5) By the Postal Bank [only] – for a [one-time] Payment Order or by Standing Order – click here.
6) Contributions from the USA are handled by the Koret Organization for P.E.F.
To Download the form click here
The IJHC [Registered Association No. 580222552] is recognized by the Tax Authorities in Israel as an Institution that qualifies
for a tax-deduction under Paragraph 46a of the Israeli Tax Code.